Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving my @$$

So, as usual I am posting about last week's results as I leave to bowl this week. Other than my usual procrastination, this week's post is less than fun since I effectively humiliated myself last week by adding another low-man "honor" to my season. What made it even worse was that I finished the first game as HIGH-MAN! I didn't even see it coming.

Oh well... I gotta get going to erase that dismal performance but I am sure the guys wanted to read something if they bother to check.

I will update scores later but here is what I know off the top of my head...

Week 12                             LM
Monte C.    ---  ---  ---     ---    3
Michael B.  ---  ---  ---     ---    1
Rick W.     ---  ---  ---     ---   *5
Bryant C.   ---  ---  ---     ---    2
Darrell E.  ---  ---  ---     ---    1
----------------------------------------------
            ---  ---  ---    ---- (3-1)
opp.        ---  ---  ---    ----

No comments:

Post a Comment